martes, 17 de diciembre de 2013

My CV



My CV that I exposed in this entry is an information graphic in which I exposed my education, my dance career, my internships and jobs, my skills, and my basic information as mobile phone number, where I live, etc.

On the first place I exposed my education as a chronological line with the periods of my education. In each period there are a girls silhouettes who represents the age that I have in each period. Also there are the logos of each period indicating the school which I studied.

On the second place, I exposed my dance career where you can see all the exams that I had and the logo of the academy which the exams are.

On the third place, I exposed my internships and jobs where you can see the enterprise's logos which I worked.

On the fourth place, I exposed my skills which are represented with different element's silhouettes that represent each of the skills. For example there's a camera that indicates the photography knowledge. All these skills are in different height indicating the different levels of knowledge.

Also I put an own image under which there's my basic information: birth date, where I live, mobile phone number, my email, and the social networks which I belong to.

All information is represented in chronological sequence in order to know when I have all the aspects. and the skills graphic is presented in a line with all the skills indicating the level of each skill.
The colors are very simple and I think that with a black background and all the rest pink and white is a creative way to attract spectators. The reason of used pink color is because I like very much this color and, thus, It represents me.


2 comentarios:

  1. Hellow andrea. I like your CV design. It si very femenine and curious at the same time. In the CV you make a mix between your professional part and your interest (dans obously ;) jajajjaja) Good job Andrea, I would probably contract you if I could have a bussines hahahahhaha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Andrea, I do really think you did a good job in your CV. It is very expressive and transmitts a lot of information in a clear, simple and organized way. the fact of having organized it through lines gives it a hierarchy and a structure that accommodates the viewer through the design.

    I really enjoyed your CV, I would hire you hahahaha.

    ResponderEliminar